Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What To Do With A Deep Infection In The Ear

April



Gabriela Morales (Argentina), Nicolas Cottet (Chile), Daniel Schwartz (France / Argentina) and Eckhard Müller (France / Germany), were responsible for three seminars. In addition to open classes, laboratory and public space CI, JAMS and live music, a talk-oriented dialogue on the CI as a tool of creation and of course a lot of energy in motion.



I thought, how wonderful is the body in its most everyday act, the simple act of stand up means a perfect arrangement. The body meets its objectives (not always, there are multiple possibilities, as there are none), you walk, walk, want to move an arm, you move, you stand and what each part does internally put in place to achieve it.

think, thanks to the feeling of my body, that the "realization" means something very important to take the awareness and put into action, a consciousness that has to do with the act, modify, change or transform. Diviso my body and I warn you of the imbalances and just realize, I find the places I live and I should leave more calm as well.

I think the body is like a book that tells our story, a story that is in constant motion, is alive, "focuses and expands, breathing and constantly changing. I think the body is a good example of society, not just a reflection, but also an example of how it works and how it could improve. I think this when I realize that in our bodies each party plays a particular important role, so that everything finally works. I think the most important is to realize a utopia, I believe more simple, less complex and very deep. Thank

KIND bodies with whom I met here. Personal way, I do not have depth with someone in a relationship, but in bodies in contact with the other bodies I see a great and beautiful world, which is not possible to achieve with words, is another I kind of dialogue about a very organic relationship with humanity ... contact.

I met with some questions like:

How could so calmly find another body that does not know?

Where does this quiet?

How is it possible that my body has so much control their every move?

How to think he or moving?

When thinking together with the move?

To feel is to think?

To feel it move?

UUff! Many more, the body is infinite, the universe contain
believe in me and calm me open the door to him. Catalina Tello








is the weight that gives us
notion of contact is what gives us another notion of gravity we have to

Movement causes us Want

notion forces us on the move and not lose

reason is the weight and contact
Which brings us to the other in the act
By having a meeting with my partner
I am just me confined him in a certain point
Would God keep
friend gravity then the contact order that I may be with you and you

me
Jose Soto

0 comments:

Post a Comment